One of my families long loved traditions is serving the birthday person breakfast in bed. I have lots of great memories waking up to singing and a fresh maple bar. It's kinda something we all expect now because we've been doing it for so long.
I was just thinking back to January when I decided to introduce Dave to this family tradition on his birthday. We were on a trip with some friends staying at a cabin and Cari Sue and I made him breakfast in bed, a delicious piece of french toast.
I was "surprised" early on the 27th of May with breakfast in bed. This breakfast in bed wasn't like any other I had ever had before. Check out this tray to see how much love and effort Dave put into this special birthday surprise. He's so great :) It was a great start to another year.
(included strawberries and bananas with chocolate dipping sauce, choc covered cinnabears, Trident, red vines, string cheese, pringles, eggs and ham with tortillas, bacon, donuts, juice, chocolate milk, and I'm sure there's something else I missed)

That is quite the birthday breakfast! Lis you made me my first ever breakfast in bed remember that?
ReplyDeleteWhat an honor that I was a part of your first breakfast in bed, you deserved it! What did I make you?
ReplyDeleteThat was quite the breakfast! Was that all planned out beforehand or did he just go through the fridge and pull out what you guys had?
ReplyDelete