This will be Dave and I in a couple months :) We both need to come up with some kind of exercise plan, so instead of spending $60 a month for a decent gym pass we decided to do P90X (free). We're starting tomorrow, we timed it so we'll finish the day before our anniversary so we can eat lots of junk food to celebrate. Dave has done it before, he was actually just finishing the day that I met and he was looking good! So I'm trusting him. The only bad thing is that he wants to do the workouts everyday at 6AM (not the most appealing idea to me) But worse, he wants to do the whole diet with it. I've never done any diet and I'm very sensitive about having the food I want, when I want it. To be honest, I'm kinda dreading it, but I'm excited to be in great shape again! Sunday, January 30, 2011
P90X
This will be Dave and I in a couple months :) We both need to come up with some kind of exercise plan, so instead of spending $60 a month for a decent gym pass we decided to do P90X (free). We're starting tomorrow, we timed it so we'll finish the day before our anniversary so we can eat lots of junk food to celebrate. Dave has done it before, he was actually just finishing the day that I met and he was looking good! So I'm trusting him. The only bad thing is that he wants to do the workouts everyday at 6AM (not the most appealing idea to me) But worse, he wants to do the whole diet with it. I've never done any diet and I'm very sensitive about having the food I want, when I want it. To be honest, I'm kinda dreading it, but I'm excited to be in great shape again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment