I just needed to do a quick post about my amazing wife. Lisa and I have a good thing going on. You know, with being married.
After some scripture reading we pray, turn off the lights as if we were going to bed, and then have
pillow talk lasting anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours.
We wake up, get ready together, eat together, work together, play basketball together, serve in the church together, and anything else that we can think of. Basically, I get to hang out with my best friend for nearly 24 hours a day. (I don't think there are may people that can say that.
She's a wonderful cook, she knows how to decorate the house very well, she's very crafty (as in she enjoys, and is getting to be awesome at crafts), she has an aptitude for anything she puts her mind to and makes work super easy (and a joy), she's smokin' hot!, she's patient with my shortcomings, she's surprisingly good at wrestling, she looks good in everything, she supports me in numerous ways, and many other wonderful things.
In short, day in and day out, hands down, no holds barred, Lisa is the WBW and life with her makes everything awesome.
I love this photo!
ReplyDeleteThis is too sweet :) You're right, Lisa is a total rockstar! xx
ReplyDeleteWhats a WBW? Also this post makes me happy!!
ReplyDelete