This summer hasn't been too eventful for us. It's hard when parents or friends call and want to hear all about what we've been up to recently, so this is my attempt to remember some of this summers events.
Growing up with a pool in California, summers for me need to involve plenty of water. For our anniversary my parents got us Sea World/Aquatica (their new water park) tickets and we're loving them.
Our first time we went on a Friday before school got out and we were able to go on every ride and see every show before 5pm. It was awesome. On our way home Dave and I both shared our favorite part of our first day at Sea World. I thought it was quite interesting...Dave's was having our gourmet picnic lunch I had prepared sitting in the back of his pick up truck out in the parking lot and mine was watching the Treasure Island ride from the bottom and getting soaked when it came splashing down the track. (I wish they gave discounted tickets to people who don't like roller coasters and would just like to go in and watch others go on rides)
It's a half hour drive and we've got our system down where we get to Aquatica right as it opens, run in and do all the rides that we want to with NO lines and then we're out of there by noon to go home for lunch. I love leaving right as it's getting hot and crowded. We don't bring in our phones or cameras, so sadly no pictures. We're trying to make the most out of our passes.
It looks like you guys have lots of fun things to do! When are we all going to live close again so we can all do things together?? There are several houses for sale in our neighborhood :)
ReplyDelete