Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hair Cut

So it's pretty hot here in Texas. It's April and almost everyday when I leave the house I grab some clips and twist up my hair to get it up and keep me cooler.  I love my long hair... I just comb it in the shower and then get out and go, letting it air dry and it falls nicely. That's the extent of my hair styling.  I decided it would be a good time to experiment and cut it, it'll grow back by winter when I need it.

A friend recommended a great little salon a mile away.  I went in and told her all of my thoughts...I have to be able to pull it all up in a ponytail, I'd like it thinned out or layered sothe thickness doesn't make my head triangle shaped, and I'd like to be able to still let it air dry and fall nicely. (I get these ideas and expectations in my head that are sometimes overly picky and impossible). She was great and somehow did all three. 


Before

After



4 comments:

  1. Ay-yi-yi! You are so good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute haircut! Love it!

    And I think that David guy likes you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I screamed when I saw this. It looks great! Lisa you pull off anything. I will miss your hair too, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete