Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Free Pizza

We love free food!  We had a Friday night work appointment and decided to just stop somewhere for dinner.  Pizza Hut's having this deal where you can get any pizza, any size with any toppings for $10. We got there soo hungry.  We ordered a super supreme and I had mentioned no onions, but just to make sure she heard me Dave went up and reminded her.  When they finally brought us our pizza, she put it down and started apologizing, they had put onions on it. I was just about to tell her it was ok, I would just pick them off.  But, beofre I got to that she said that she already had them making us another pizza for free, so just to eat this one in the meantime.  How cool is that!  So we got two large super supreme pizzas for $10.  We'll be having pizza for lunch for the next few days at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment