
We always love decorating for Christmas while listening to a fun Pandora Holiday station. We absolutely love our tree and we even had some gifts to put under it. We find places here and there to stick the other stuff, including my cute little nativity scene. Dave always makes sure all the Christmas lights are turned on around the house right as soon as the sun goes down.
We had our own Christmas a little early (December 10th) since we'll be out in Hawaii for Christmas day.

I told Dave his presents went together, so of course he had to open them both up at the same time. We had a great morning with gifts and donuts :)
One of our favorite ways to spread Christmas cheer is to make Christmas cookies (and eat them). We actually spent four nights of the week we left baking, decorating and delivering cookies to some special people we know. I'd like to do it for every holiday, because I love soft sugar cookies with almond frosting!
No comments:
Post a Comment